Earth Day and Governor Pete DuPont's Memorial Service Wilmington, DE’s Earth Day Celebration was in full effect over the week, and our buddy TROPO from the Air Quality Partnership made the rounds encouraging us all to do our share to clean the air. Goodwill of DE has us working to produce videos for their upcoming Inspiration Awards Event. Goodwill’s Inspiration Awards celebrate and recognize individuals, organizations and businesses that reflect Goodwill’s mission of removing barriers…
92 Days In And We’re Just Getting Started!
As we close out the first quarter of 2022, we can’t help but look back at all we’ve accomplished over the last 13 weeks.
- Working with Do More 24 Delaware to raise over $2.6 Million
- Preview and celebration with Calling on Harriet
- Shooting #MILLSUMIT’s The Frozen Farmer in beautiful Bridgeville, DE
- Taping Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware members share real issues affecting their lives and provide real solutions
- Celebrated with the Shadd family for a historic marker dedication
- We helped Esther Graham produce and record a new talk for an upcoming TEDx Trinidad event
- There was other great stuff too, but we can’t quite tell you yet
The Godfather of Fun was back in to shoot the last of the fun dept’s Bringing Values To Life Series volume One.
Interest for upcoming projects kept pouring in, and we even snuck in a last-minute shoot with our friends from research and consulting group, Creative Class out of Colorado and London.
And just like that, another Creative, Inspiring, and Productive week closes out Quarter Number 1 filled with projects ranging from commercial videos, music videos, personal branding videos, tik toks, event promotional videos, live streams, fundraising videos, TedX Presentations, industry training videos, virtual presentations, employee engagement videos and more.
Stay Awesome and Stay Tuned!